Formal Written Submissions
Below you will find copies of traditional written submissions received in response to the Future Melbourne consultation period. Please note that these were formal submissions that were received by traditional means such as email or post.
- Future Melbourne Schools Forum, Report, 28 May 2008 (PDF - 185K)
- Port of Melbourne, June 2008 (PDF - 500K)
- Individual Submission, Ray Cowling, Resident, June 2008 (Doc - 26K)
- North Melbourne Drum Africa Centre - Consultation Notes, June 2008 (Doc - 42K)
- North Melbourne Language and Learning - Consultation Notes, June 2008 (Doc - 43K)
- Knox City Council, June 2008 (PDF - 178K)
- Sustainability Victoria, June 2008 (PDF - 110K
- VECCI, June 2008 (PDF - 401K)
- City of Stonnington Submission, July 2008 (PDF - 413K)
- Department of Human Services, Victoria, July 2008 (PDF - 227K)
- Justin Madden, MLC Minsiter for Planning, July 2008 (PDF - 110K)
- Individual Submission, Jobien Monster, July 2008 (Doc - 21K)
- Tourism and Transport Forum Submission on Future Melbourne, July 2008 (PDF - 67K)
- Clemenger BBDO Future Melbourne Submission, July 2008 (PDF - 354K)
- DSE, Environment Policy and Climate Change, July 2008 (Doc - 25K)
- Futurelab Outcomes Report, July 2008 (Doc - 60K)
- YGen Committee Feedback, July 2008 (Doc - 83K)
Letters of Acknowledgement
Below you will find letters of acknowledgement received by the City of Melbourne in response to Future Melbourne.
Below you will find reviews of the Future Melbourne plan undertaken by individuals commissioned by the City of Melbourne.
Balcony Garden Dreaming, Cecilia Macaulay.
Future Melbourne Art Exhibition entries
If you wish to comment on any of the above you can do so by using the discussion tab at the top right of this page